In March 2022, TouchNet partnered with Higher Ed Dive to understand how 150 higher education leaders are employing ID management technology at their university or college. The respondents included finance or C-suite executives working at a four-year institution.
- More than half (52%) of those surveyed said that enhancements to ID technology have several advantages, especially in driving enrollment.
- 35% of respondents said they believed the technology could help them attract and retain skilled faculty and staff.
- Respondents indicated their organizations struggle to make data-driven decisions, and the insights they could glean from ID management technology integrations could expose gaps and opportunities that might have remained hidden otherwise.
- 63% of respondents said technology systems and their data were not well-integrated across departments.
- 50% said that business, financial and operational decisions at their institutions hinge largely on instinct, anecdotal evidence, personal experiences, preferences or peer recommendations.
Download this complimentary infographic summary of the survey results.